Friday, February 12, 2010

Just Keep Going

I had a rough few weeks but I know to just keep going. This economy is bad right now but I feel that God doesn't have a bad economy. I have the nerve to believe that I am supposed to be exempt from this lol. I do. I know deep in my heart that my prayers will be answered soon so I'm just gonna keep going. We all must keep going because one day we will laugh at this time in our lives.

I did more cold calls this week and sent emails. I actually got a call back on one of the projects but it was only her saying that she received my resume but they were all staffed up. I was so mad lol. I was thinking - I don't need a phone call for you to say you got my resume...only for you to say I'm hired. lol But it was nice of her to call I guess.

May God be with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment