Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love Yourself On This Valentine's Day!

I'm so glad that through all the pains and disappointments in my life, one thing has always remained true - I love myself. Don't get me wrong, I wish I was thinner right now and my hair was back at its normal length but I still overall love who I am as a person, a human being.

I'm sitting here writing sample specs to a show on this lover's day and I am loving what I'm writing lol. I'm so glad that I have many different avenues that I can take to reach my destiny. I thank God for that. All employers want their employees to be multi-taskers lol. So I'm happy that I can write, produce, direct, even edit. In this industry, it helps to be a person of many talents.

I encourage you to love yourself, just as God loves you. People treat you how you treat yourself. If you don't love you - how can you expect others to. Search your heart and soul to find what makes you love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment