Saturday, February 20, 2010

JUST GET OUT OF THE HOUSE

As I was trying to be lazy today, God pushed me out of bed. So I went and got some icecream before sitting down to log online. Then I saw the profile of this man's face and recognized him. I stopped him and it was a long time client/friend of mine. If I had not gotten out of the house, I would have missed a blessing.

My friend now writes for a show on Fox and has invited me down to the show to meet the directors once I told him I'd graduated and now direct. There was no hesitation in his thoughts. I was renewed once again in the kindness of people. To know that he wanted to help me after I had helped him in the past was refreshing and brought tears to my eyes.

You never know what God has in store for you but you must hear his voice and obey. Get out of the house and be around other people. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment