Sunday, January 24, 2010

DO IT YOURSELF

So sorry I've been behind on my blogs. I have a time getting to the internet during the day and don't have it at home anymore. But during the weeks I've been gone, I'd been pondering about why it's so hard for me to find folks that want to be a part of my team. As I was sitting here, God told me why are you looking for folks to do the things that you can do yourself. I lightbulb came on again (lol). I can do the tasks myself. It will just take a little longer for me to finish but at least with me doing it, I will know that it will be done correctly. So I'm reorganizing my time schedule to allocate me the time to do it myself.

I'm so excited about my new project - a sports talk show. I can' wait for the world to see it. It's going to be fun and informative.

So do it yourself, is my encouragement for this month. Stop looking around for others and do what you know to do. Do it yourself will keep your skills sharpened and mind alert. God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. Very true Pat....Something I had to learn. Like you, since the LIGHTBULB came ON, I have been on an INSANE MISSION. Believe me, "I am getting so much done by doing it myself."

    ReplyDelete